Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

Week 21

Mary Claire now weighs approximately 3/4 of a pound (we aren't going to talk about where is other 9 1/4 pounds I gained is) and is 10 1/2 inches long. In the last 2 weeks she has gone from little flutters of movements to real kicks and now she is turning full blown somersaults. Chase is the only one who has felt her acrobatics besides me. But if you put your hand on my belly when she is moving; you can feel her not just kick- but you can feel her little body roll across the palm of your hand. It is so cool! It's really hard to believe she is so active in there.

No real changes for Momma P this week. I am feeling really good these days, and have officially entered the so-called "honeymoon stage" where I finally feel good all the time and I look pregnant, but am not so big that I can't move. But in all honesty- I can not complain at all about my pregnancy (beside my skin looks 10x worse then it ever did when I was a teenager). I have been very blessed and have felt pretty good the entire 21 weeks thus far. I just hope it continues. :)

This week I changed out my regular fall/winter wardrobe to a maternity one, and thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Chassity, it is almost fully stocked!!! I can still fit into most of my non-maternity shirts, but I don't want to stretch them out and not be able to wear them next year. And my pants laugh at me when I try to put them on. So everything is boxed up and in the attic awaiting next year. 

Next up... Week 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment