Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chase's Birthday

Today Chase turned the Big 2-5... You know what that means? Insurance goes down! WAHOO!!! :)

His birthday weekend fell on the same weekend as Loretta Lynn's ride. Yes- the same ride that he got life flighted from in the Spring.... What great memories! :)

No, but really- It is a Peeler bonding weekend, so we loaded up the car EARLY Saturday morning and headed south. When we got there Chase had to work on his bike for a little while because it was not running right, but don't you worry-right after lunch he it the trails. And let me add here- he made it back in one piece! No injuries!!!!

That night was the banquet where they have all kinds of give aways. Between all of us there we got some pretty good prizes. I would tell you what they are but I am not exactly sure myself? Just trust me- it was good dirtbike stuff.

*Sorry- I neglected to take any pictures at Loretta's???*

For Chase's birthday-day I got tickets through my work (Thanks Dr Buzz!!!!) to the Titans game.  So we left on Sunday morning to meet Chase's friend Hutto and his fiance Kristy and head to the game. We had not seen them in a really long time, so it was really good to catch up with them.

Go Titans!




Titan Up!



It wasn't a very good game but we had a great time anyway. 





It is hard work being the birthday boy.... :) HA!


Eating his yearly cookie cake

Happy 25th birthday to my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment