Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tummy Tuesday


Not much bigger then last week, but I have noticed that the bump is MUCH bigger at night then it is in the morning. There is not much bump at all in the morning.

Baby P is now about 3 inches long and weighs in at a whopping 1 oz (about the size of a medium shrimp). Some of the big changes this week are our baby now has finger prints, and the body is beginning to look more proportional to the size of his/her head. Now he/she is only 1/3 head and 2/3 body now. If I am having a girl she already has over 2 million eggs in her teeny tiny ovaries.

I'm still feeling pretty good. I only get yucky feeling every now and then and I have a ton more energy then I have had. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to go run a marathon or anything, but I feel better. And getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night is getting really old...

T-minus 2 days until the 2nd trimester... That is so hard to believe! The pregnancy is 1/3 of the way over! really?!?!?! I am really looking forward to the Second Trimester for many reasons, first off being the risk of miscarrying drops considerably, and secondly- I will feel much better and have my energy back! Wahoo!! I am ready to be out of the "fat or pregnant" stage and have a distinctly cute baby bump.

 I go to the doctor again on Friday for another check up. Oh!- and we find out the sex on Oct 7th! So excited!!!

Goodbye First Trimester- Hello Second Trimester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment