Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

Here is your weekly belly shot....



Week 11 Baby P's is the size of a fig and his/her little hands are able to open and close. He/she is beginning to kick and stretch, although I will not be able to feel it for another month or two. I am so excited to be able to feel Baby P move around inside my belly! And the most exciting thing.... DRUM ROLL......... Baby P is getting teeth buds under his/her little gums! So exciting (well to me anyway)! And I guess I am one of those moms because I am making it a point to drink tap water so my little fig is getting enough fluoride. Already fending off those cavity bugs....

And as for me, I am feeling so much better then I have been the last few weeks. Still not 100% but I finally have a little energy and the nausea even subsides some. Slowly but surely I am beginning to feel better. WAHOO!!! BUT... I have started having to get up to go to the bathroom every night between 2- 2:30 like clockwork. I didn't realize it starts so early...Oh Joy! Apparently it is because of my increased blood volume?!?!? Because Baby P is not quite big enough to be putting pressure on my bladder. And... thanks to my hormones my face looks like a pizza. I have never had this many zits all over my face before... usually the most I would have is 1 or 2 big knots and then a few little white heads. Now I have them EVERYWHERE, and to top it off I can't take any medicine for it. Oh the joys of motherhood :)

And a tid bit from Mommy's brain:
When I picture a nursery designs, baby clothes, crib bedding, diaper bags, or anything baby... I typically picture girl things? I am not sure if my subconscious is trying to tell me something? or maybe it is just because all the baby girl stuff is way way way cuter? And of course our kid will have some cute stuff!

Here we go into week 12... hard to believe... 12 weeks... thats like 3 months.. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment