Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

No baby bump yet...But I am anxiously awaiting one. I look in the mirror everyday trying to imagine one, but it still looks the same :(  Will someone please remind me of how bad a was wanting to "show" when I waddling around in 7 months. Maybe weekly Sweet CeCe's will give me an ice cream bump before I get a baby bump.


7 weeks and 5 days

Now on to what's been going on with me and our little lumpy blueberry. Week 7 our baby (which is still considered an embryo until week 10 when it is officially a fetus) is the size of a blueberry with arm buds leg buds and a tail- thus we call it our lumpy blueberry. His/her little body has doubled in size in the last week, and he/she is beginning to develop hands, feet, and eye lids. The brain, liver, appendix, and pancreas are also beginning to grow and function. His/her little home (AKA the womb) has doubled in size over the last week although you can't tell from the outside yet.

What I have learned in the last week:

- DON'T GET HUNGRY!!!- If I get the least bit hungry I feel soooo sick. The best way to describe it is when you get sooo hungry that you aren't hungry anymore because your stomach hurts so bad. If I let myself get hungry, then it is at least an hour after I eat before I feel any better. So I just eat all the time. :)

- It hurts to sneeze. I can't find that symptom any where online, but when I sneeze my abs are so sore-like I did a mega ab work out yesterday. But don't kid yourself... I didn't.

- Apparently everyone wants me to have twins???- I hear things like "I was looking at a book about twins, and I almost bought it for you", "Do you want a boy or girl?- How about both", "Don't buy anything yet- we have boy and girl stuff, Hey you may need them both", "I don't know whether I want you to have a boy or girl- How about one of both"- SERIOUSLY?!?!? Why does every one think I am having twins?

-Chase's sister had a baby last Friday, and that gave us some serious baby fever. Her room was right outside of the nursery. I could have stood there all day and watched those sweet babies! I even got teared up watching a new daddy wheel his new baby girl into the nursery and he was just a talking to her. Then he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead before he left.... SO SWEET!

Wish me luck as I enter week 8....


No comments:

Post a Comment