Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

31 Weeks

Sorry... no make-up but feel lucky I showered and have clean hair. Just one of those days.

Margaret is just over 16 inches long and weighs around 3.5 pounds. Its hard to believe (or remember) but I am about to get much bigger because Margaret is hitting a growth spurt and packing on the pounds. She is very active (LOVE it). She can turn her head side to side now and fat is beginning to accumulate under her skin to fill out the wrinkles.

And as for Momma- I'm still feeling great! Sleeping good, minimal heart burn, no leg cramps, only getting up to pee once at night. I do loose my balance frequently, and my hands are starting to swell (bye-bye wedding rings) but over-all everything is great in Momma's world. 

I have another doctors appointment this week, then "we" start biweekly visits.... It's crunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment