Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

35 Weeks

Wahoo.... Final Stretch! 4 weeks and 2 days until Margaret is due!

I'm hot... very hot- God must really love me because this July has been very mild. Praying for a mild August too!  Other than having this basketball growth that prevents me from putting on shoes like a normal person and squishes my lungs I feel great! No heartburn, no leg cramps, only getting up once to pee at night- I really can't complain. I honestly don't feel like the side of a barn- Don't get me wrong I don't feel petite but I am comfortable most of the time. At my last appointment I asked Doc about my belly size- if I was measuring small and he said I was measuring "textbook perfect." So far another "textbook pregnancy" let's just all say a little prayer that my labor and deliver are the same- but can I be so lucky again?




 A little bump comparison.... about the same

Margaret is running out of room in there. It's beginning to be a tight fit. "They" say I should feel less kicks and jabs and more rolls and soft movement because of this but that is really all I have felt all along so not much as changed. My bely is usually lop sided though. She likes my right side- just like her big sister. 

I have been very thirsty lately- wonder if that means I am putting on water weight? I'll ask Doc this Friday since I am starting my weekly appointments.... Ahhh. Crunch time!

Speaking of crunch time- we now have trim and paint in the nursery! FINALLY it is looking like a room! Only things left are carpet- light fixtures, door knobs, closet rod, furniture, decor, and BABY!



No comments:

Post a Comment