Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

30 Weeks

Margaret is getting bigger and bigger if you can't tell. She is approximately 15.7 inches long and 3 pounds. From now on she is just packing on the pounds and getting ready for the outside world. Only 9 weeks and 2 days left, but who is counting. 

How is her nursery coming you ask? Oh... it still needs trim, paint, carpet, doors, and fixtures. No big deal.

Momma P is feeling great overall... HOT but great. Heart burn isn't too bad, legs cramps are almost non existent, and my hernia isn't too painful. But I do feel like the first trimester fatigue is back. I am really tired, and get worn out easily again. I don't ever remember getting tired again after I got my second wind with Mary Claire- but this time... WHEW... Is it bed time yet? 

I had my first "sprinkle" this past week. The sweet ladies in my bunco group showered Margaret and I with lots of gifts


So quickly you forget how little (and stikin' cute) newborn stuff is... My goodness this little girl (and momma) are very blessed to have such sweet people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment