Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

32 Weeks

Whew... Really getting big now. 

Margaret now weighs 3.5 pounds and is over 16 inches long. I will be gaining about 1 pound a week until she is done cooking- 1/2 of which will go straight to Margaret (the other 1/2 will go straight to my hips and thighs). She will gain almost 1/2 her birth weight in the next 8 weeks as she fattens up to join us in the outside world. She now has finger nails, toe nails, and real hair (or just peach fuzz like her big sister did)

Momma P is rocking on... not very agile anymore and I can't breathe. At first I thought I was just out of shape (shocker) but apparently it is because Margaret is pushing my diaphragm up- which also accounts for the heart burn and smaller meals. Don't get me wrong, I still eat a lot, just can't at one sitting. I eat a little all.day.long.

I got my first obligatory "I can no longer reach my toes" pedicure. Oh, the up side of pregnancy!

And just in case anyone is wondering, no we have not made any progress on her nursery. Still doesn't have carpet, trim, molding, doors, or fixtures. I'll buy pizza and beer to anyone who wants to come finish, because apparently our contractors wife had major complications with her delivery and he has been tending to her for the last 4 weeks.... Seriously Dude.... I felt sorry for you at first, but this is a little ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment