Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

Week 25


Mary Claire now measures about 13 1/2 inches from head to heel and weighs a mere pound and a half, so  she is very long and lean with hardly any body fat. But she's now beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair. I can't wait to put bows as big as her little head in the her hair!

It is hard to believe that under that bump I have is a little baby girl that looks like a baby. March seems so far away to already have a fully formed baby that is just not fully developed or completely mature. I love to picture her and wonder what she is doing- or what she is thinking.... Humm....   

I have begun to notice I am not quite as graceful as once was- not that I was very graceful in the first place. And just this week my belly has begun to get in the way... I can no longer squeeze between things that I once could, and when I bend down to get something I have to squat with my knees spread apart to make room for my belly. :)

So I still HATE maternity pants.... Everyone always said how much l would love maternity pants, and how comfortable they were- But to be quite honest- they SUCK!!!! They always ride down and the crotch ends up 1/2 way down my thighs... UGH! I guess I am still in that in between stage where I am too big for regular pants and not quite big enough to fill out maternity pants. Thank goodness I wear scrubs everyday!

Some girls from work and I went to the movies this past week and we had our picture made while we were waiting on the movie to start... Check out my belly!!!



Oh, and  I don't think I have ever been more excited to eat Thanksgiving Dinner!!! Wahoo!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment