Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

22 Week Picture


And this is the 22 week picture pre-crop...


"Whatcha doing mom???" HAHA!

Mary Claire is now tipping the scales at a whopping 1 pound!!! - And she is over 11 inches long. By the way thats almost the size of a ruler! She is getting so big!!!

Important MC stats for this week
- Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. So exciting right? Well, maybe just to her dental hygienest mother :)
- Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. Hopefully they will be baby blue like her daddy's eyes.
- Fine hair (lanugo) is beginning to cover her body and the deep wrinkles are formiong on her skin, which she'll sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in.
- Inside her belly, her pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

Grow Baby Grow!!!

On a side note--- Mary Claire gets very very active when ever I lay down to go to bed. It makes for a fun nightly tradition for mommy and daddy to feel her move every night, but I dont think it will be as fun when she is really here and she gets very very active at bed time. I'm just saying....

This week I went and registered with my trusty side kick Mary Leigh. I know- she may not have had an infant of her own at home, but you would be suprised at what that girl knows about babies! Plus I didn't want to go by myself and Chase and I could hardly find time to be able to go together with his crazy work schedule.

First stop- Babys-R-Us


Lots of pages of goodies for Mary Claire!!!

After I registered and we got a print out of the registry I noticed there was a little note in the memo box on every page of the registry. It says "Mary Claire likes pink sparkly things".... Seriously, don't trust anyone to help you fill out your registry info- not even your sister! :)




Then on to Target... and of course they were having a 30% off sale the items that were already on sale, so of course we had to get Mary Claire some things. :)


Don't mind us taking up the entire isle...

It's hard to believe but in 4 short months I will be a Mommy! AGGHH!! So excited!!!

Up next- Week 23

2 comments:

  1. What? She likes pink sparkly things and wanted to make sure people knew that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love it, ML will always keep you on your toes! :)

    ReplyDelete