Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tummy tuesday

Week 24 picture


So it just hit me... If I am 24 1/2 weeks now- that means only 15 1/2 more weeks! Seriously, that is really close!

Mary Claire is now a little more than a pound  (approx 1.3 lbs) but over 13 inches long. So right now she is a little scrawny thing- just loose skin over bone. But in the next few weeks she will start to fatten up. That means momma is going to fatten up too, great! ;)

New for momma this week... HEARTBURN!!! I don't think I have really ever had heartburn in my pre-pregnancy life, but I get it daily now. I haven't quite figured it out yet. It comes and goes so randomly with no real pattern. There is no rhyme or reason to it. So, I keep a bottle of tums in my desk drawer a work and a ziplock baggie with a few extras in my purse. Not going to lie... Heartburn kinda sucks!

At the doctor this week they drew blood for my glucose test. They said the results would be back Monday, so I'm guessing no news is good news. Other than waiting an hour and 15 minutes on the doctor it was a great visit! I got to hear her little heart beat again and they measured my belly... 24 inches- "perfect" the doctor said. Oh and I have a gained a grand total of 16 lbs. I feel much squishier than just 16 lbs so I'll take it!

This weekend was another family dirtbike ride, this time in Alabama. On our way home we stopped and took my picture on the side of the highway next to a "Bump" sign.... just cause I thought it was funny. Anything to keep the pregnant lady happy, right hunny?

*Please disregard how awesome I look... This is as good as it gets camping :)


Up next, week 25. Bring it!!!

1 comment: