Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 30 Weeks


Here we are, 10 weeks-ish left. If Sylvia takes after her biggest sister she will be here in about 8 weeks, and if she takes after her little-big sister she will be here in 11 weeks. Either way is fine with me but the furthest she can come away from September 4th the better. Having your baby sister born on your birthday would be the epitome of middle child  syndrome. 

And for comparison
Mary Claire                                                      Margaret

I'd say pretty much identical.

Sylvia is getting bigger and bigger if you can't tell. She is approximately 16 inches long and 3 pounds now. From here on out she will just be packing on the pounds and maturing- getting ready for life on the outside.

And I'm still feeling great! Although, I do think I have painted my toenails for the last time. From here on out I will be getting pedicures. It is way to hard to reach my toes.

Had another doctors appointment today and again everything is great. Her heartbeat was 135bpm and everything looked "perfect." My visits are moving up to every 2 weeks. Home stretch...

No comments:

Post a Comment