Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 31 weeks


Sylvia is just over 16 inches long and 3.5 pounds. All major organ development is complete although her lungs are still immature. From now on she will just be packing on the pounds to fill out her wrinkly skin. She will likely double in weight between now and birth (just over 8 weeks away). Sylvia is VERY active these days. A few of my patients have even gotten kicked in the shoulder or side of their head while getting their teeth cleaned. Don't worry, that's not awkward AT ALL- esp when it's a middle aged business man :)

I'm still feeling great though! I can tell she is getting bigger because heart burn is slowing creeping back, and its getting harder to breathe. She must be squishing my lungs and pushing ing my stomach contents up. Oh, and did I mention it is hot? Good Lawdt! I now sleep in what we call the "wind tunnel" complete with ceiling fan, box fan, and small night stand fan all blowing directly on me. I also *think* I have been having some braxton hicks contractions. I never had them with the girls, so I am not positive but I think that is what is going on. Overall everything is great in momma's world!

A few nesting things scratched off the list this week... you know just the important stuff. 

Big Sister/Little Sister outfits

And I started her hospital door hanger- just need to add some personalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment