Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 29 Weeks


Sylvia is now around 2.5 pounds and just over 15 inches long- approximately the size of a butternut squash. Her muscles and lungs are still maturing and her head is getting bigger to make room for her growing brain. Her facial muscles are fully functional now and she can smile, especially when she is asleep. Sylvia can now kick, grasp and stretch, but soon she will start running out of room. Savoring all the sweet lithe kicks and rolls now, because all too soon I know she will be here in my arms and not my belly.

And momma is doing great! This must be the phase I remember so well when I say I love being pregnant. The only real complaint I have is that I am hot, but hey, aren't we all? It's in the high 90's every day- for the love! Other than my expanding belly just getting in the way I have little to no pregnancy symptoms or pains- no heart burn- no leg cramps- no back pain-no insomnia. Also soaking every minute of this up because all too soon I know I will be uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment