Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 32 Weeks


Note: the outee, I mean hernia... and dang she is HIGH! :)

Baby Sylvia is now pushing 4 pounds and almost 17 inches long- approx the size of a cantaloupe. Over the next 7 weeks and 2 days (roughly) she will be gaining 1/2 a pound a week. That means she will gain 1/3 of her birth weight in these last few weeks as she fattens up for life on the outside. She now has toenails, fingernails, and hair (or so "they" say).

Still feeling great overall! Baby girl is growing like a weed and pushing my diaphragm up, so that means less space for my lungs and pretty regular heart burn. Every now and then Chase will look over at me and say, "You're panting"- cute right? So, in other words I get winded just sitting still. I'm not very agile anymore and I've gotten the pregnancy waddle too.

Sylvia has gotten a few things this week though!

Name tags for her bottles

And a new carseat! 
She will start in the one we had for the girls, but will get one of her very own for Christmas. Because what else does a 3 month old want or need?

Still in the market for a coming home outfit, but having a hard time finding what I want. 

Headed back to the doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment