Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 23 Weeks

Welp, here we are 23 weeks. Nothing too exciting to announce. 


Still feeling great! Running once or twice a week- whenever I can sneak away from the girls because pushing them in the stroller while running ain't happening. I have a feeling it will be a lot more walking starting next week once MDO closes for summer. I am starting to get some heart burn and occasional back pain but nothing to complain about...yet. Hopefully if I keep up the exercises my  personal physical therapist (ha, just kidding- just a good friend I annoy the snot out of with my aches and pains) gave me to keep my hips in line I won't have the pain I had with Margaret. 

Sylvia is now 12 inches long and weighs just over 1 pound. Such a big girl! Her ears are fully formed and she can hear what's going on in the outside world. Common loud noises (vacuum, dog barking, sister screaming, etc) will not be alarming to her as a newborn since she is hearing them in the womb. She is big enough now that I can see some of her squirming from the outside- not only do I feel her, I can now see her move! Supposedly she will start hiccuping soon. She hasn't yet, but I'm sure soon will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment