Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 22 Weeks


Not much news this week, other than SHE HAS A NAME!

Sylvia Anne Peeler

No, Sylvia is not a family name, BUT maybe if you are really drunk at a loud concert and try combining Cecelia and Olivia (both of which are family names) - you could maybe get Sylvia. Maybe? It's a stretch. So no, not a family name, but a name we can both agree on.

I have had a lot of anxiety this go 'round on selecting a name because like I said before the first 2 came so easy. They were perfect. No compromising. This one on the other hand did not come easy, and there was lots of compromising. But after letting this name soak in for about a week or so I think it is just as perfect as her big sisters. Classic, Elegant, and Timeless. 

Baby Sylvia is 11 inches long and almost one pound, and she looks like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyes, and eye brows are all very distinct. Supposedly she also has hair on her head- but if she is anything like her big sisters she will be bald well up to her first birthday. 

As for momma I am still feeling great! No complaints over here. I have even gotten out for a few runs, although my knees feel it a little more than they did 20lbs ago. I must be exiting the "fat or pregnant stage" because I have had the first few random strangers ask when I was due, or how far along I am. So that's a positive.

Starting to make a mental list of the things I will need for her. Of course we have plenty of hand-me downs, but there are a few things that need replacing, need multiples of, and of course she needs some things that are new to her. Plus they are always coming out with new fangled baby gadgets. So, I am trying to get a list of those things together. 

Who's up for a little bump comparison?

Mary Claire                         Margaret                     Sylvia

All about the same... Only thing I notice is I am freshly showered with make-up on before I  had children. Oh, the joys of motherhood! 




No comments:

Post a Comment