Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

23 WEEKS
(for real this time)

Remember me talking about pregnancy brain last week? Apparently I have had it the last 2 tuesdays because I jumped from week 20 to week 22. Totally skipped week 21- thanks for noticing guys!!! So for real now- this is the REAL 23 week picture and post. 

Really starting to get a big bump now. It is getting more and more awkward to bend over and pick things up or even tie my shoes. I take a deep breath just before I lean forward- not sure why? but I sure can't breath when I'm all hunched over. Guess that makes since since Margaret weighs just over a pound and is almost a foot long!!! And she can now hear everything I hear- muffled for obvious reasons but she can hear it just the same. Time to start playing classical music right?!?!

Most all of the aches and pains I was having during the first trimester have all gone away (aside from the occasional hernia pain). This is what I remember pregnant feeling like. A little heart burn, a little off balance but over all I feel AMAZING! I joke and tell Chase I enjoy being pregnant so much to would seriously consider being a surrogate- he is not on board.... like at all. Apparently he doesn't enjoy me being pregnant as much as I do. 

This past weekend Margaret (with the help of Daddy and Mary Claire) gave mommy a wonderful long weekend beach trip for Mothers Day/Birthday. AHHHH... Just what this pregers needed!


We did a little outlet shopping at the beach and got to use the "Reserved for expectant mothers" parking spot for the first time this pregnancy. Funny it was right next to all the baby stores (and bathrooms).


Heads up... next week should be week 24- if it's not, someone please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment