Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

25 weeks

Getting bigger and bigger- still the worst complaint I have is heart burn- Oh... and my rings are getting tight. Not sure how much longer I am going to make it being "married"- hopefully the protruding belly will give it away.

Margaret is now 13.5 inches long and 1.5 pounds.- Wonder where the other 18.5 pounds I have gained are.? Thats right folks... I am up 20 pounds at this point. Right on track to gain 43lbs just like with Mary Claire. We are going to go with the 18.5 pounds of water weight. Right?!?!

Did a little shopping for Margaret this past week. I got a lamp and a set of curtains from our trip to Ikea.


And a sweet little romper and smocked dress. Who can resist a half price sale?!?!?



No "theme" for the nursery just neutrals with a hint of blush. D'D is in full swing making her baby quilt and I am on the look out for a dust ruffle, curtains, bumper, etc to make or buy. Not sure if I will keep the curtains as is or spiffy them up with a little "something, something". But first things first- we have builders coming to finish her room starting tomorrow since it still looks like this.


Eh... Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment