Saturday, February 25, 2012

Showered With Love x2

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job???- These faces are the main reason why.

I work with some of the best people on earth!
Me and Jill
Our office manager/my good friend Jill went above and beyond when throwing me a baby shower. When she does something- she DOES something. There is no "good enough" in her vocabulary- it's all or nothing... 

                        Enough food to feed an army                          Hand-made diaper cake



                       Even the mantle was decorated                      ALL the drinks were pink

 Seriously even the bathroom was decorated!!!


Jill came up with some of the cutest shower ideas:

Everyone brought Mary Claire their favorite childhood book to start her library. 

Inspirational quotes for momma to remember...

Started her first piggy bank with a game of "Never Have I Ever" baby style.

Relay race to change a baby diaper (my team won!!!)

And lots of presents....


Bates and Brodie insisted on testing out Mary Claire's bottles- just to make sure they worked correctly :)

Are you jealous your co-workers aren't as great as mine? :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to host TWO baby showers in the next few weeks (one is for my little sis!) and I love the games you played. Can you email me at emilygivens4@yahoo.com and tell me about them more in detail?? When you get a chance :)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete