Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tummy Tuesday

33 Weeks
(Please notice the subtle change in the khaki wall color and the light switch...We are at the new house!!!)

Just 6 and a half weeks left! Wow... I better get nesting seeing as the nursery currently looks likes this:

Do not be offended by that yellow- it is not as SUNSHINE YELLOW in person. 
A good yellow is hard hard paint color to find. :(

Mary Claire now weighs a little more than 3 pounds and is over 17 inches long. She is rapidly loosing her wrinkled, alien look by packing on the pounds. Her skeleton is continuing to harden, but many bones will not completely fuse to make her passage through the birth canal a little easier. She must be running out of room because I have been feeling a lot of pressure lately. I think I may have even told some people, "I think she is trying to come out my belly button." She doesn't really kick and punch still- it more of just a constant push for 3-5 seconds that can be a little uncomfortable.

Moving this past weekend I discovered that it is very hard to bend down and pick something up off the floor. It not just that my belly is in the way- it just takes a lot of energy to get down and back up.

I am still sleeping GREAT! No complaints at all in that department. I usually fall right to sleep and only get up once to potty- then quickly fall back to sleep. I've heard by this point in a pregnancy a lot of women have a hard time getting comfortable, so I am counting my blessings. :)

Really the only new pregnancy symptom this week are cankles. By the end of the day my feet and ankles have swollen, not too bad- but "noticeably thick." So- I have taken off my rings as a precautionary measure. I sure don't want to have to get them cut off!

And the last bit of news from this week- I have officially become a "ya'll" and no longer a "you." Chase says things like "Ya'll don"t need to pick that up", "When are ya'll going to be ready?", or "Where do ya'll want this picture hung?" It is really kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment