Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tummy Tuesday

31 WEEKS!

Man! I can really tell she is in the growing phase... she/I am getting so big!

Mary Claire is now approximatly 16 inches long and 3.3lbs. And boy is she active! Still no real blows that hurt- but she rolls and flips and turns any time I eat or lay down, and sometimes just for no reason. It is really the coolest feeling. Her skin is beginning to fill out as fat accumulates under her skin. I hope she has some serious rolls!!!

As for Momma P- I feel great, just some occasional heart burn, and nightly leg cramps maybe just once a week. Other than that (and the fact that I move like a fat person) I feel great. In less than 2 months she will be here and We are just so excited. I think her daddy put it best when ringing in the New Year. 
"2012 = my daughter... I can't wait!!!"

Speaking of Daddy.... Funny Story- So we are laying the bed the other night and apparently my belly was on his side of the bed and touching his back. At first he liked feeling her move around on his back, but after a few minutes he said "Can you roll over the other way. I can't fall asleep with her moving like that." SERIOUSLY DUDE!!! What do you think it feels like when it is inside your belly? :) Gotta Love him!

8 1/2 weeks and counting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment