Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tummy Tuesday

32 WEEKS

8 WEEKS TO GO... AUGH!!!!


And this is what was going on right blow where the picture cuts off....


"Take a picture of me too daddy...I'm so pretty"

Has this pregnancy flown by or is it just me?

Mary Claire now weighs approx 3.75 pounds and is 16.7 inches long. She has toenails & fingernails (that I can not wait to paint!!!) and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz I can stick a bow in). :)


Another great check up for MC and Momma P on Friday! All my measurements and her heart rate were very normal, actually the doctor said she was "perfect"... WELL DUH! And- I didn't gain any weight in the last 2 weeks! (well, if you want to be technical I probably gained 1 pound but the girl last week rounded up and the girl this week rounded down). I should be putting on about 1 pound a week from now on- and half of that weight goes directly to her as she is beefing up to join us in the outside world.

Funny story about my weigh in... Chase was at the doctor this visit and he saw my weight and said "Wow... you weight more then I do." I must have given him a look that could kill because he quickly rephrased it saying... "Wait, I meant Y'ALL weigh more then I do." Not much better dude... but I'll take it. From now on lets keep those comments to a minimum :)

I thought I would really like moving while I was pregnant. I would get to sit back relax and just give directions... WRONG! I can't handle it! I am way to much of a control freak. I defiantly live by the saying "If you want something done right, then do it yourself." Poor Chase... I am this horrible control freak that can't do anything, so he can't do anything right. He packs the wrong boxes in the car... I wanted this painted first not that... I want the furnature here not there...etc. I have found a way to help out though- Put empty boxes in the car then carry handfulls of items out of the house and put them in the empty boxes. That way the stuff I want to move first gets to go... Genious!!! Chase would beg to differ since I packed ALL of our dishes in ONE box... apparently it was really heavy. Sorry Hunny! :) I am so ready for this to all be over... I am ready to be settled in our new house with our new baby and have all these headaches (and back aches in Chase's case) behind us.

And just in case anyone is wondering... I still HATE maternity pants. I am so ready to be in real clothes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment