Monday, May 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I had not one, but TWO New Year's resolutions this year. The first one being to start couponing. So far so good with that one. It is now the beginning of May and I am still going strong with that resolution!!! Yay for me! Well... and our wallet. (more on this later) My second resolution was to start blogging since 90% of our family lives 3+ hours away. And well, it is now May and I am posting my first "post"... better late then never right?!?! Needless to say I have A LOT of catching up to do... and A LOT to learn about blogging. I will be starting back in January and posting about the highlights of the year thus far in chronological order. So, here goes nothing.... 


PS-  God gave me many talents but spelling was not one of them, so bear with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the disclaimer on spelling! So true, but I am right there with you! So excited to keep up with what is going on in yours and Chase's lives! Love you
    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete