Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Chase Peeler- The Song Writer

I have been really trying to think of things that have been going on in the Peeler House since January, and I came across this post I made on Facebook that I just have to share. Hope you need a laugh :)


Chase singing along/above the radio: "I got a roof over my head, a dirtbike out in my shed, and it's alright, alright, I got shoes under my feet, and a labrador retriever staring back at me, and it's alright, alright, yeah, I got all I need and its alright by with me."
Me- "Where am I?", 
Chase- "You've got the the verses.... don't be selfish"


I just had to re-share this... The actual words for those who may not know the song are "I got a roof over my head, the women I love laying in my bed, and it's alright, alright, I got shoes under my feet, forever in her eyes staring back at me, and it's alright, alright, yeah, I got all I need and its alright by with me." So he totally replaced ME with a dirtbike and a dog. Thanks Hunny!... I love you too

No comments:

Post a Comment