Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 35 Weeks


I feel like she is really sticking on out there now!

Week 35 was definitely a productive week.

Hospital pre-registration- check
Merged our closets to make room for Sylvia- check
Get baby stuff out of the attic- check
Start a list of needed baby items- check
Wash carseat cover- check
Gifts for Sylvia to bring big sisters- check
Bought momma new Hospital clothes (read: Pajamas)- check



Not sure it is really "nesting" since I'm not doing it because it's fun and I want to- at this point it is a necessity. She is coming, and soon! I am due a month from YESTERDAY. We are under month away.

At just over 5 pounds and 18 inches long, Sylvia is pretty snug in there- like a 5lb sack of potatoes sticking off my front side. She doesn't do many flips anymore- It's just kicks on the top left of my tummy, booty bump on the top right side and I assume her head in near my right hip because that's where I feel her hiccups. Her basic physical development is complete. She'll spent the next few weeks just putting on weight.

And over all I am still feeling great. Don't get my wrong, I feel 8 months pregnant (read: hot and huge) but not uncomfortable. Pressure seems to have ease up a little this week. I'm a bit anxious to go to my first weekly appointment tomorrow and see if there is any progression yet. 

I had some kind of sinus funk or summer cold this week. About 4 days into symptoms I had a mini panic attack that I didn't know what the symptoms of Zika virus were. AHHH! Was is upper respiratory stuff?!?! I am a horrible mother.... How could I not thought to get it checked out??? Turns out NONE of the symptoms I have are symptoms of Zika, WHEW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment