Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

27 weeks
Rounding the corner of the 2nd trimester! Hard to believe that on Thursday I will be in my 3rd trimester. Wow- this pregnancy has flown by. Still feeling really good. The heart burn has been much better this week and so have the leg cramps. Now that my allergies aren't acting up my hernia is feeling much better too. Pregnancy brain is still very real, and my balance is off which I have a filling is only going to get worse- Bring it 3rd trimester!

It is crazy to me all the other mommas of 2 year old that are pregnant or just had a baby. There are 2 friends in MC's class, 2 friends at gymnastics, and countless other friends that are all having babies now too- First all my friends get married then we all have babies- Oh the evolution of friendship.

Margaret is now almost 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long. She is still rolling and dancing like crazy. LOVE feeling my little girl move around. It may be one of the best things ever. I try to soak up every minute because before too long she won't be in there any more. 

Her nursery is coming right along. She now has sheet rock! Up next: trim, paint, carpet, doors and fixtures (probably not in that order?). Can't wait for it to be finished so I can "nest."

View in from the door
View from far side of the room 
One of the 2 dog houses and built in shelves to the right
Inset for crib with the 2 dog houses on either side.

No comments:

Post a Comment