Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

29 Weeks

Margaret is now around 2.5 pounds and 15 inches long. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to develop and mature, and her head is getting larger to make room for her growing brain. She is getting more and more active by the day- yesterday she had hiccups for the first time (well that I could feel anyway). 

My thermostat must be turned way up- I mean seriously did someone turn on the oven? I am hot ALL.THE.TIME. Which is very out of the normal for me.

Poor Margaret is already getting the "second child shaft" and she isn't even here yet. She was going to get a brand spankin' new nursery- complete with new furniture, new crib, new rocker, new everything. BUT her big sister had other plans. Mary Claire sleeps perfectly in her crib. We put her down at 8pm and don't see her again until after 7am, so I sure wasn't going to mess with a good thing. I wasn't going to change a thing in Mary Claire's nursery and make her grow up her any sooner than she has too, but last Friday morning I went to get her and she was straddling the top of her crib and yelled, "MOMMY! I ride horsey!!!" Why yes honey, yes you are. So I guess it's time to move her to a big girl bed. She wasn't trying to climb out, but still she could have fallen out and gotten hurt. Now Margaret is getting Mary Claire's hand-me-down nursery and Mary Claire is getting the brand spankin' new room. Thats just how the cookie crumbles some times I guess. Poor Margaret.

Margaret isn't getting the shaft on everything though... Mommy has bought her quite new things just for her.




I have a weakness for baby girl accessories if you can't tell... Shoes and Hair Bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment