Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

Week 29


Let me just reiterate that I really don't look this big in person. I have had NUMEROUS people tell me they follow my blog and "thought I'd be bigger." I don't know what it is? Maybe the camera adds 10lbs? or maybe it's the skin tight clothes? or maybe, just maybe, it's the photographer?... You know I can always find a way to blame it on Chase :)

Mary Claire is now just over 15 inches long and about 2 1/2 pounds. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain... She is going to be a smart girl!!! According to the baby books, her little bones will soak up over 250mg of calcium from my body every day for the rest of the pregnancy. WOWZERS! Guess I need to make a conscious effort to drink more milk.

I'm pretty sure she is going to be an olympic swimmer. As much as she squirms around in there, she is going to be a great swimmer! We will just have to work with her on not swallowing so much water because apparently it gives her the hiccups something bad. That could really hurt her lap times. :)

I must really look pregnant now because this has been the first week that multiple people have the nerve enough to ask me when I am due, with out being prompted that I am pregnant. (I am still working up the courage to tell someone I'm not pregnant, you know- just for a reaction, HA! ) I have felt like I look pregnant, not fat, for a while now- but apparently I am just now beginning to really show in my scrubs. So, have these people just thought I was getting fat for the last 7 months???

Long story short- Chase and I have have decided to go ahead and rent a condo in Spring Hill starting at the first of the year so that we are not in between houses with a new born, or even worse- trying to show a house with a new born, a postpartum momma, and lots of family in town. (I will blog on this later) We get the keys on January first to start the slow move in process- but I have had some serious nesting on the brain. I am constantly day dreaming about cleaning, organizing, painting, decorating, etc. Come on January 1!!! Until then I will be nesting in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment