Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tummy Tuesday 13 Weeks

13 Weeks

In the final few days of the first trimester. On Thursday I will be 14 weeks and start the second trimester. WAHOO! I had forgotten how awful fun the first trimester is. It is funny to go back and read my Tummy Tuesday post for the girls because I apparently did feel just as crummy- but I just don't remember. Here is a little excerpt from my Tummy Tuesday Post with Margaret at 13 weeks:

                 "As for momma- sickness seems to be going away. Only feel bad occasionally, but still 
                   EXHAUSTED. Like I went to be at 7:15 last night kind of tired. I am beginning to wonder 
if I will ever have energy after 1pm ever again."

YES! EXACTLY! I couldn't have said it better myself (ha!)
and then at the end of the post I wrote this...

              "I read back my to my weekly entries with Mary Claire and I seem to feel very similarly, 
          but all I can remember is LOVING being pregnant! Funny how that happens huh?"

I do believe I said something almost identical to this last week, or maybe the one before that? But regardless I guess there is hope! One thing that does seem to be different this time is I am not hurting like I was with Margaret. I had weird aches and pains all the time with her, and it was painful to sneeze, but this time my body feels fine. Maybe Baby P3 will be a smaller baby like Mary Claire was?

Baby P3 is now 3 inches long, about the size of a lemon. His/her head is becoming more proportional to the rest of the body, although it still accounts for about a 1/3 of total length. And here at just 13 weeks he/she now has  his/her very own finger prints. The back bone can now flex making large movements much easier. So in the coming weeks as the muscles start to strengthen I will start to feel the little baby flutters, and I can't wait! Feeling the baby move inside my body might very well be my favorite part of being pregnant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment