Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

38 Weeks

Week 38's Tummy Tuesday was the last one I did before Mary Claire came! AHHH!!!! 

So far this pregnancy has virtually been a carbon copy of my pregnancy with Mary Claire. Even the way I am progressing. At this weeks doctors appointment there was no real progression. I have entered a "holding pattern waiting on mother nature" or "circling the airport" as the doctor put it. I am hoping Mother Nature jumps in this Thursday- that is in 2 days! On Thursday Margaret is considered "full term" and why hang out in there any longer than you need to? But if it continues to be a carbon copy of Mary Claire's pregnancy then I will go into labor Sunday night- not as convenient but I'll take it.

The nursery is still a work in progress. They were coming last weekend to finish but the carpet that matches the existing carpet in our house is apparently special order and will not be in until next Monday. ugh......

Making final list of things we need to buy before Margaret's arrival... pack-n-play sheets (you know- since she will be sleeping there at first since she won't have a nursery), a diaper bag, sound machine, and a few other miscellaneous things. But overall we are ready, maybe not fully prepared but ready. Daddy even got a hair cut last night and when he came home said, "I'm ready for hospital pictures!" 

Margaret, Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you. Come on out sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment