Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tummy Tuesday



There was A LOT going on in this tummy this week.... The stomach bug hit the Peeler house. Having the stomach bug is bad enough, but having it while pregnant takes it to a whole new level of hell. It only lasted 24 hours but then Chase got it 12 hours in. How was Mary Claire you ask?.... GREAT! She felt WONDERFUL- which was both a blessing and a curse when both mommy and daddy are incapacitated. Chase bounced right back of course, but it took me a another 24 hours to fully recover. And by "fully recover" I mean to only have morning sickness all day. Oh joy... if the first trimester over yet?!?!?! It's been a great week to say the least. Hints why I look so good in my tummy picture :).

Baby P is 1 1/2 inches long and almost fully formed. Can you imagine perfectly knitted together baby only 1 1/2 inches long swimming inside my belly? Hello God, your amazing! Can't wait for S/He to be big enough to feel those sweet little kicks. My blood volume has increased a good bit, therefore I am already getting up in the middle of the night to potty. I forgot that started this early. And the increased blood volume must account for the extra weight since baby P only weighs less than an ounce, right?!?!

Chase and I have begun discussing baby names again, and already have a few picked out. We like to go with family names and some big contenders are for boys Branch or Roscoe and for girls Flossy or Lady. Lots of good choices, not sure how we will ever choose. :)

Still have a definite girl feeling, but I can also now possibly see it being a boy... only 8 long weeks until we find out.

Rounding the corner to the 2nd trimester....I will be 12 weeks on Thursday and another Doctors appointment this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment