Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tummy Tuesday


Still just bloated and pudgy... Ever heard they saying "Can't fit 50lbs of potatoes in a 20lb bag"- that was me in my pants on Sunday at church. Being in scrubs everyday I don't realize how tight my real clothes are getting. Loving anything that stretches!

Baby P is a little over an inch long, and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce (although mom has gained much more than that!). S/he has now completed the most critical portion of his/her development. This is the beginning of the so called fetal period when tissue and organs in his/her body rapidly grow and mature. S/he is swallowing fluid and kicking up a storn. Vital organs including kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver are starting to function. Tiny nails are forming on his/her fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach fuzz hair is beginning to grow on that sweet, sweet skin.

No wonder I have been so tired! I've been working hard!!! I'm not nearly as sickly as I was with MC but I am definitely more exhausted. I can't just lay down whenever I want this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment