Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mary Claire's Arrival

After everyone left Julie had me do a couple of "practice pushes". She thought that I was really close so she called the doctor. It took the doctor about 40 minutes to get there, and in the mean time I was doing "practice pushes." My contractions did not seem to hurt as bad when I got to push through them, but there were a few contractions that she would not let me push because she said Mary Claire may make her appearance before the doctor got there. 

I was so glad to finally see the doctor walk in!! 2 more contractions (6 more pushes) and Mary Claire was out!

4:50 am Monday February 27, 2012
Apparently everyone was standing right outside the door- so when Mary Leigh heard her cry she documented the time.




Our first family picture, just before everyone came in




                       








The photographer finally got her turn :)

1 comment: