Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Tummy Wednesday :) 13 weeks

So it's been a bit since I have posted.. Back to school has got me all messed up this year. I feel like a chicken with my head cut off most days. 

I am now 13 weeks, officially in the 2nd trimester and this baby bump is for serious. Fingers crossed that I don't continue to grow at this rate, otherwise I will be miserable by the end. I assume at some point I will kinda plateau, right? I mean I have like 6 months to go!


Biggest news the last few weeks is the bleed is gone. My body did what is was supposed to do to resolve the clot, and baby is developing right on track. CAN I GET AN AMEN!?!?! Doc said it doesn't put me at any higher risk of developing other problems later in the pregnancy and anything that may happen will not be related to this issue. "We" are CLEARED to resume our normal life. I was so excited to be able to run again! Well, that was until I was like 3 minutes into my run. It is amazing how quickly you loose what I worked so long and so hard to get. It's very disappointing. But, still I am back at it. Running and doing my weight class. This is will be the only pregnancy I have actually exercised through. We will see how it goes.

Baby is about 3 inches long and weighs about an once. His/Her head still takes up the majority of that, but soon it will start to even out. The finger prints are fully formed and the baby's sense of hearing is already almost completely developed. 

As for me, I'm still sick and tired. I am so ready to not feel like poo all the time. If history is repeating itself I have another 3 weeks before I feel normal again. And I . AM . SO . READY. 
"Ain't nobody got time for this"

I go back to the doctor again this Friday, then at my next appointment we will find out the gender. I still think its a girl (and have found awesome big sister/little sister shirts I will make!), and Chase still thinks it is a boy. Only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment