Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tummy Tuesday


This Tummy Tuesday post is technically a Tummy Wednesday post. I would like to blame it on I was too tired, too sick, or some other good excuse- but nope... it was pregnancy brain. Just plain forgot.

My sickness seems to be subsiding, but still tired and no energy, but this is nothing compared to how tired I will be come 6 months :) 

Baby #2 measures 3 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 ounces- about the size of a lemonThe experts say I shouldn't be able to feel him/her yet but I swear I have felt little baby flutters this week. Even if it is just "digestion bubbles" it makes me smile. I have another Dr's appt this Friday and I am looking forward to asking if all the aches and pains are normal. They have told me time and time again they are very normal, but I would just like to hear it again. Not to mention hear my sweet little lemons heart beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment