Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweet Home Alabama

There as been a lot of change going on in the Peeler house in the last few months, but we seem to have finally landed our tailspin in Trussville, AL- right outside Birmingham. 



This change as not been an easy one, especially for me. We are 3-4 hours from the closest family, and didn't know a sole when we moved here. Slowly but surely though, we are turing this into our new home. I can get to the grocery, gym, and most importantly TJ Maxx/Hobby Lobby without getting lost. 

We have found a church with an great Sunday School class who gave us this super cute cross. 



And after driving 2 hours one way to work for the last 1 1/2 years,  Chase is SUPER pumped to only be 7 minutes from work. There is only one problem- He asked me, "When do normal people drink their coffee, or listen to Free Beer and Hot Wings?" Oh, to have normal people problems :)

It has been fun to use all of "my" pinterest ideas while decorating the new house. :) 


 

But- while decorating I have come to the conclusion that I have commitment issues.


I am terrified to take the tags off of the new things I buy. 




"What if I realized I don't like it and want to take it back?!?!"


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move! We are in Tuscaloosa and love it! Please let me know if you ever need any advice or suggestions for stuff in Bham...it's a great city.

    Also - I am having the same "tag" issue as you and we've been in this house for 4 months now. For the first 2 months, I wouldn't even hang anything on the wall. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my kids are on spring break next week and we are bringing a big group to the McWane Ctr. Let me know if you want to meet up with us! There will be a variety of kids - from ages 1-5. My email is emilygivens4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for a new blog post so I can see what my sweet little MC is up to!

    ReplyDelete