Monday, June 11, 2012

Roll Over... Roll Over

What a big girl!!! Mary Claire can now roll over!

A little back story- Mary Claire is such a "nosey rosey" and HAS to see what is going on at ALL times. She fusses every time I hold her where her head would rest on my shoulder, but the second I turn her around where she can see what I see she is totally fine... I'm afraid we may have a busy body on our hands. And I am not looking forward to the day she hates riding backwards in a car... seeing as she is supposed to be rear facing until she is 2!- but that is beside the point....

Mary Claire HATES being on her stomach... hates, hates, hates it! I mean she screams bloody murder anytime you lay her down on her belly. I am sure it is because she can not see what is going on. 

 So needless to say she does not get much tummy time. So I thought she would be a little delayed in rolling over because most babies roll from there belly to back first and since she won't lay on her belly- that isn't going to happen.

Lately she has been very active when we lay her down. She will wiggle, squirm, and spin until she ends up feet from where she stared but never really roll on to her side. 

Last night Chase sent me this picture...

Immediatly followed by this one... with the caption "She did it all by herself!"


No comments:

Post a Comment