Wednesday, May 16, 2012

First Mother's Day

I Love Love Love being a momma!!! I really think this is what I am meant to do, you know like my life's calling. I by no means think I have it figured out, but there is no where else I would rather be then with Mary Claire. Even if she is acting a fool waiting for the oil to be changed.


And when she finally gives it up and falls asleep, I can't quit looking at her...such a sweet face


She has the best sour milk smell all the time! I love it!!!! I don't so much love that I always smell like sour milk. Either she has spit up all over me- or I have leaked all over myself :)


The joys of a nursing mommy

I love sewing baby items!!! Burp clothes, bibs, paci clips, applique shirts, etc. It doesn't get much more fun than that!



 Oh and best of ALL...her smile, it just melts my heart. :)


So I was all about Mother's Day! A day to celebrate me doing what God has made me to do! 

It was such a special day! Uneventful, but perfect! 


I have been blessed with the best baby in the whole wide world! And the best Daddy for her too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment