Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tummy Tuesday


At 13 weeks we have entered the "Is she fat, or is she pregnant?" stage with the rise of an official baby bump. 

Baby is now about 3 inches long- about the size of a shrimp- with a much more proportional head to body ratio. S/he already has his/her own unique finger prints- tiny, but solely his/hers.

As for momma- sickness seems to be going away. Only feel bad occasionally, but still EXHAUSTED. Like I went to be at 7:15 last night kind of tired. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever have energy after 1pm ever again. I have many more aches and pains with this pregnancy too, but apparently that is normal with a second pregnancy and then each subsequent one. "Your body has already been through a lot, and your not as young as you were before", really Doc- I'm only 26?!?! Baby especially HATES it when I sneeze sitting down. Apparently I cramp him/her too much and he/she is quick to let me know. I get this quick pain that will take my breathe away. Really kid... you think your smushed now, just wait. But honestly over all I can't complain- its totally worth it!

I read back my to my weekly entries with Mary Claire and I seem to feel very similarly, but all I can remember is LOVING being pregnant! Funny how that happens huh? I hit an up swing with her around 16 weeks and felt great after that... so counting down to 16 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment